Friday 3 August 2012

Art of Gratitude...how bout the weather...

Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows
Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together....
All together now...da, da, da-da da da....
(those who know me well will know that I am dancing in my seat as I type this, hehehe!)

This song always sits on repeat in my head when the sun comes out.  Normally this would irritate the hell out of me, but today I don't really seem to mind.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I was just singing it as I walking back to the office a minute ago.

I feel good today and I think the lovely weather, a fab coffee from Cruze Coffee in Oceana Walk, Cairns and the fact that I have completed some big jobs work and business wise are all contributing to this good mood. 
 But, having just walked around the CBD running errands for work, I think it is mostly the sunshine. 

I love a good weather day.  Living in the tropics, I like the rain too, but I love our beautiful, "wintry" days of sunshine and cool breezes...


Cairns - my home town and yes it look like this today!!

So, thank you Mother Nature for fab weather today, it was just the pick me up I needed to deal with the weekend ahead!  Good weather is crucial for depressions, so get out there my friends and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine if you can, I dare you to not feel even a teensy bit better afterwards!

Yours wrapped in warm sunshine & lollipops,

     Mummy in Disguise
                                             xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!