Friday 10 August 2012

Art of Gratitude... stats shmats!

It appears that people really like reading about when I feel like crap more than when I am feeling good!  I probably should have expected this, but you know what - tough titties!

I am absolutely, positively, 100% grateful to be feeling fab at the moment.

I have worked hard to get here....

I am grateful for the process that I have gone through to get here too - the counselling, the writing, the hard as old dog shit looking inside myself and identifying the things I am scared of, the bad old thought patterns and changing the way I think and the way I deal with certain people and situations (once again!).

I know I will always be doing work like this to keep myself well.  I will always be going through some sort of process to get rid of negativity from my fractured mind, but that's ok.

This process, in particular identifying my fears, has also helped me find my true passions... and for that I wll be forever grateful!

I am sure I will have some more crappy moments to write about, and I will watch my stats go up for those posts, but in the meantime, I am content with my lot....

So there!

Forever living in hope of always feeling fab,

Mummy in Disguise
                                      xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!