Thursday 28 June 2012

Thankful Thursday - slowing down...

I NEED to slow down!  I also know that the universe has been sending me little covert messages that it is time to take a break, most of which I have ignored, but the time has come for me to give in because I feel like crap.

My head is swimming with information, even though I am writing things down and making lists.  I am tired and forgetful and suffering bad headaches come night time.  Oh, and I am having extreme neck, back and shoulder pain either because of how I slept one night or stress or a combination of both!

My sister-in-law started giving me a massage on Sunday and in her words my shoulders were like rocks!

For the past few weeks, I have either met someone new, had a conversation with someone or found myself in a situation that made me realise I was not heading in the right direction.  Thank you dear Universe for putting these people and situations in my path to help me see where I was really heading - one great big, devasting fall...:(

On Tuesday I had the BEST massage I have had in a long time - btw, every massage I have is the best massage I have had in a long time because it is usually a long time between said massages!

This helped me relax a bit, which is a good start.  I have also gotten some good sleep since the massage because my neck and shoulders aren't in as much pain as they have been the last few weeks!

The Universe, God, Fate, Destiny - whatever you want to call it according to your own personal belief system, is wonderful at sending us signs - we just need to be open to receiving them.  Thankfully I finally opened my eye...

Your in eternal gratitude,

Mummy in Disguise
                                xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!