Friday 11 May 2012

Another thankful Thursday...

I have been very busy this week with our family business AND work so I haven't been able to get online as often as I would normally.  Some would say this is good thing...

I couldn't miss Thankful Thursday though, so here I am and it is still Thursday!

In the spirit of Mother's Day this Sunday, I am grateful for my mum.  We have had a very busy week and she has stepped up and done a huge bulk of the work required to make sure orders got out and deadlines were met.  A few mistakes were made along the way, and frustration was felt by some - the pitfalls of working with family - but she has got us through to the other side and some.

My mum is a very hard worker and one of the strongest women I know.  She has had her fair share of trials and tribulations, but she always holds her head up and just gets on with it.  Our relationship isn't always rosy, but now that I have children of my own, I appreciate her a lot more and I told her as much today.

So thanks mum!!

Who or what are you grateful for today?  I would love to hear what other people are grateful for in their lives, so please share...

2 comments:

  1. I feel grateful for the opportunities we have and can create. I feel we are in charge of creating our own lives and right now, I have alot going on; work, family, school, housekeeping and looking after number one : ) I'm grateful to be healthy, happy and blessed with much love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful words Jolene. Good luck with the next issue:)

      Delete

C'mon, leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!